April 14, 2010
Enterprise Search User Group Meeting in NYC.
Join us for this exciting event and great topic on a case study for FAST Search and how FAST provides:
- Automated indexing and comprehensive search capabilities that support both FBI agents and analysts
- Manages multiple backend content sources (Documentum and Oracle databases)
- Provides flexible pre-index content processing to normalize and enrich content using advanced linguistics
For those who have not heard of Sentinel:
- Sentinel is the case management system employed by the Bureau to replace older case management systems.
- Sentinel provides Web-enabled information management, workflow management, item & evidence management, records search & reporting across all data.
Erik Franklin has been with FAST/Microsoft since 2003, and was the second employee hired to support FAST’s expansion into the US Federal Market. Erik has directly supported the closing of all major accounts in the government space, including accounts in the Civilian, Defense & Intelligence communities. This support includes the pre-sales briefings, evaluation support, requirements analysis, architectural design and working with implementation services teams. Erik has held a large number of roles at FAST, including pre-sales, solution implementation, training and search business consulting.
Jon Padgett has almost 20 years of sales experience in the US Federal Enterprise Search market. Jon been with FAST/Microsoft since 2008 and joined FAST with the acquisition of the Convera RetrievalWare search platform where he spent 11 years building a successful practice made up of Federal customers in the Civilian, Defense & Intelligence communities. Before that, Jon spent several years with Adobe Systems and then at a Verity Search reseller helping build their government sales practices. Last year Jon won the prestigious Microsoft Platinum Sales Club Top Attainment award.
5:30 PM - Networking (Food and Drinks)
6:00 PM - News and Highlights
6:10 pm - A word from our sponsor
6:30 PM - Speaker Presentation
7:25 PM - Wrap-Up and Give-Aways
7:30 PM - After Meeting Social
1290 Avenue of the Americas, Sixth Floor New York, NY 10104
Special thanks to Metalogix for fully sponsoring this event.
I hope to see you there