Monday, April 13, 2009

UK Best Practices Conference

The European Best Practices Conference just passed and it was one of the biggest SharePoint Conference that UK has seen. First of all I’d like to thank Combined Knowledge for inviting me to speak at 2 sessions, and 1 “ask the experts” panel. The Conference gave lots of opportunities to learn and to network with other people in the industry.  Organizers of the conference did show what it is to take “Best Practices Conference” to the next level. Steve Smith and Zoe Watson from Combined Knowledge took a lot of care in personally making sure that all speakers and attendees felt very welcomed in London and at the conference itself. The only sad part was that great weather stayed only for the duration of the conference, since I took the rest of the week to enjoy my little vacation in London I did need an umbrella afterwards :-)

Once the conference was over, Eric Shupps has dedicated all his time to show us (Bob Fox, Stacy Draper, and George) the beauty of London, and all the great places to visit. Eric, Thank you!

To wrap up this post I urge you to become a regular attendee of this great event, as it provides deep insight into the technology and the community.  It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones along with all the attendees that came to the event and my sessions as well. 

As they say…. Cheers!!

No comments: